Saturday, April 19, 2008

Darn Sandee tagged me!

Things I admire about myself...
I don't take things for granted, life is to short.
My eyes.
Being humorous and able to laugh.
Being a great listener and lending a shoulder.


I enjoy...
Spending time with my friends.
Listening to music and going back in time. ( Me and Sandee just did that recently and my kids and husband were looking at us like we were crazy!)
I love family gatherings. We always have fun with plenty of laughter!
Playing games with family and friends.
Spending time with my children and seeing the joy they bring to my life.
My new postion for Winco.


Things to expect of myself...
Eating healthier.
Not drinking soda pop. (I'm doing really good) Be Quiet Sandee!!
Making the most out of life.
Being the best Mom I can be for my children.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]